Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

biopomem


Maira
 I have 5 siblings
 I like to play netball
I am happy, playful and loveable  
I live with my mum, dad, my sisters and my brothers.
I like to own my own phone
I want to have a green stone necklace and island jewelry and a PS4
I feel joyful when my friend are around me  
I love going to the cook islands and meeting my family and friends
I hate when I have to stay home and my sisters can go places that are cool to me
I hope that when I grow up that I will get a job and my own house
I am afraid of my aunty
I enjoy swimming and playing games and watching movies
I like to wear shirts, shoes and T’shirts
 I wonder why people live on the streets

 I know for sure that when I grow up that I will live in the cook islands and get a job      

No comments:

Post a Comment