Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Book Review 8

CIAO EJ


In this book there are some strange things that are happening in some of Italy’s most famous cities. What is evil agent shadow up to? Team leader Agent EJ12 and Shine Starrs split up to find the clues. But will EJ12 be able to piece them all together in time to stop Shadow? That’s the easy part. As EJ12, Emma Jacks can do anything. So why is she suspicious about mean-girl Nema being so nice to her friends? Perhaps she isn't after all….


I think if you like to read EJ12 books then I would recommend that you would love to me book review.
By: Maira.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous26/5/15

    Great Job Maira, I like the way you explained this but you should put in your recommendation and make this longer. Another thing is that I saw a few mistakes so please proof read before posting.
    From,
    AJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27/5/15

    Thank you that is help for.

    ReplyDelete