Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Wild self

Screenshot 2014-04-10 at 07.26.11.png


wild self
I have lion legs, elephant trunk, butterfly wings, tiger paws, sea lion ears,a lion tail and peacock crest. I have butterfly wings for flying away from predators. I have an elephant trunk it has strong muscles that could lift a person or a big animal. I have sea lion ears for hearing above and below the water. I have lion’s  legs that are extremely powerful and very strong. I have a peacock crest  on the top on my head. I have a tiger paws to scratch enemies. I am dangerous.
By: Maira

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous21/5/14

    Hi Maira,
    Wow your wild life sounds really fun! Why did you want to be mostly a tiger and a lion in your wild life? I really like how you used nearly every animal there is for your wild life. What is your favourite animal?

    From Carleece

    ReplyDelete