Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

My big brother.

My hero is my big brother Matthew. He is my hero because he loves me when I am mean to him and he still does. Matthew sometimes gives me money and I don’t need it. Matthew always helps me when I need help. Also Matthew is my cuddly bear. Sometimes when I am with him it feels like me and him are flying and we can do anything. Also when I’m with him he makes me stronger and I love him for it. When he goes away it feels like I lose a little bit of my soul and the more he goes the more my soul goes with him. Whenever it’s my birthday he is the first one to say happy Birthday to me. He also takes care of me when I’m sick and when I get in trouble. My brother is caring, loving, joyful and kind. Thanks for all you have done for me big bro. I love you so much.   

By: Maira

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous14/6/15

    Awesome work, Maira! I love the ways you described your brother as a hero! What a kind and helpful brother you got!

    From Amy

    ReplyDelete