Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Camp highlights, lowlights and what we need to improve.

My highlight from camp?

  1. The food because it was amazing.
  2. The games because they were fun to play.
  3. The helpers because they made thing a little bit better.
  4. My friends so I can talk to and at downtime we would play together.
  5. The waterfall because it was a great view.  
  6. The beach because we got to eat ice cream after play in the sand.
  7. All of the thing we did at the camp because it was all fun to do.   


My lowlights from camp?

  1. Some of the teacher because they would just sit in the middle of the room and wait till we go sleep.  


What do we need to improve?
  1. We need to improve have showers because the girl take for ever and some people don’t have showers.

By Maira
  

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/12/15

    Great Job Maira, I like the way that you have explained your lowlights and highlights. Next time you should check your work though because I found a lot of mistakes.

    ReplyDelete