Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

Evaluation


What did I learn?
I leant  more about myself, global warming,about who is God,about hippos, Nelson Mandela, , role models, ANZAC, chocolate and the dark side of chocolate, child labour, Syrian exodus, experiments ( water clock, marbles, bridges), writing speeches learning different countries in the world.       

Why were you learning it?
We are learning it because they were our main topic.  We learned about charism too, to help us to be good and loving person to others. We learned different social issues to learn the facts of life and how we can deal with it.
 
How is that learning going to help you?
Learning these topics will help me know more about my surrounding and know more about the world.  I can use them in the future specially when I go to high school and University.  I can be able to do projects and researches.

What am I pleased about?
I am pleased about my blog and commenting on other's blog.  I am pleased in my improvement in my Maths, Reading and Writing.  I can write better now and able to explain my thoughts and feelings about things. I learned harder things in Maths and able to solve the problems. I was able to do my Book reviews for the year.

Who helped you in your learning?
My sisters, friends and teacher help me a lot in my work.  They are there to guide and support me when I do not know. When I don’t know I tried my best to look it up on the internet.  I like chromebook because I can find out about many things I don’t know through the internet.


What do I need help with?
I ask for help to my teacher and my sisters specially doing my homework. When I don’t know things in Maths, I stay on the mat so my teacher can explain them to me. If I don’t know I look it up on the internet.


What do I want to learn next time?

I like to learn about social issues to help me know things happening around, more hands on activities, and learn more about the world we lived in.  I like to learn more about Science and Arts. I like to learn to speak a different language.


By Maira

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/12/15

    Great job Maira it's nice to learn about someone else's learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/12/15

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete