Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

Goals T3-4 2015

Goals T3-4 2015


Math
What can I do in math: I can do some word problems to my level, fractions of set and regions, improper fraction and simplify fractions, and add, subtract and multiply 2 digit decimal numbers.
Where to next: I need to know more on fractions, volume, hard word problems, time, money, BEDMAS and exponents.  
Stage: In math I am in Triangle group on stage 6.
  


Writing
What can I do-
R4- Ideas- I have some ideas and information in my report and explanation.
R4-Language- I tried to follow the structure of report and explanation and I write for a purpose.  
R5- Organise- I tried to organize my work into paragraphs.
R4- Vocabulary- I use some words are appropriate to the topic.  
R6- Punctuation- I always do full stops and and use capital letters.
R4- Spelling- I can spelling high frequency and some hard words given to me by my teacher.  




Where to next?


Ideas- I need to explain more about the topic by writing more facts and information.
Language- I need a little bit more help in my grammar and writing my sentences in proper order.  
Organise- I will keep putting my sentences into paragraphs with same ideas and thoughts
Vocabulary- I need to have appropriate word in my writing.
Punctuation- I already know who to use full stops and capital letter so I need to use speech marks and other punctuations.
Spelling- I have to start spelling more harder words.
Stage- In writing I am in Jaffe’s group on level 4B and I want to be at 4A


Reading
I need to work on? I can work on my grammar plus I need to proofread my work when I am finished.
Stage: In reading I am in Jaffe's group on level 11.5 to 12.5.

Inquiry
What can I do? I can write questions, do my brainstorm and write facts down.


What can I do next?
I need to work on collaborating with the whole class , making my work more interesting.

By: Maira

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22/9/15

    Great job Maira! I like that your setting goals. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22/9/15

    Thank you Mikayla for the comment.

    ReplyDelete