Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

My speech

My speech
“Come on Maira, let’s go, let’s go!”. “Can you wait Matthew”. Well you might be wondering who Matthew is. Well he is my big brother. Today I will be telling you about Matthew. Firstly is kind, loving and joyful. My brother loves me even when I am mean to him. He sometimes gives me money even when I don’t need it. My brother is always there to help me when I need him. You are always there to help me with my art, sports and with my homework. Your presence and availability made me more confident in what I do in school and so with my friends. You guide me in many things I do and some decisions I need to do for school and with my good friends. Sometimes when I am with him it feels like we are flying and we can do anything. When I’m with him he makes me feel stronger. We are so close, that when he goes away it feels like a little bit of me is gone. Whenever it’s my birthday he is the first one to wish me and he makes me He also takes care of me when I’m (cof cof) sick and when I get into (cry saying trouble) from my mum. Here are some things  that my brother likes to do and they are:playing rugby  and video games but his favorite video game is call of duty and also he like to do art just like me. He likes to dress nicely all the time and I  mean all the time, even at home he is the best dressed person. Also he likes to go shopping for new kicks, new clothes and so he can look cool. Matthew is someone that likes to try his best in all things and I mean all things. Thank you for all you have done for me Matthew. You are an amazing and Great brother and I don’t know what I would do without you. Matthew you are not an ordinary brother to me. You are the most fantastic brother I could have in the world.  


                        By- Maira

No comments:

Post a Comment